I happened upon a few holiday gems I thought might brighten your day. I was planning on posting just a few … but I found too many so here you have what will probably be my longest blog post ever. Be merry, jolly and be entertained by the painful awkwardness that are the following.
– This is literally my nightmare.
– Relatives will have to change their name… because after this they’ll never be ‘Horney‘ again.
– Why is the bottle in the toilet? Seems wasteful John. ❤ me.
– I hesitated to add this one but my better judgement lost the battle. Turns out Rudolf’s red nose is, well, not on his nose.
– Merry Christmas… from jail.
– I have kidnapped your cat. And then we fell in love. And then I put this small hat on her and faded her head into a dark background. You will never see her again.
– What happens when a cult of goths steals kids.
Who’s a Hooo – hooo. Your mom.
– Nothing is better than these names: Piney Scent, Queen La Wretha, Jiggy Puddin’, Hymn & Hymn and, you guessed it, Ruff Daddy
Oh dear. Mom’s plastered again.
– Here’s a picture of me photoshopped on top of a picture of a nondescript rock, wishing you a Merry Christmas from my cats, one of which who’s name is Olivander.
Dear Dad: Your cigar does not compensate for your dress #justsayin.
Hope these light up your holiday. Props to Happy Place.