Happy Opening Ceremonies All.
To combat the less than glam conditions in Sochi, I thought I’d offer a few ‘Merican Pride themed gems I’m rocking to show my unwavering devotion to the land of the free, home of the brave. Now, I know what you’re thinking – who the heck dresses up for the Winter Olympics? Well, riddle me this fare skeptics – when have you ever been let down by showing your devotion to this here US of A. That’s right – never. #FollowSuit
1. Merica Onesy by Extreme80s. While Maria is donning a classed up version of ye old American patriotism, I am rocking the most awesome onesie to ever grace God’s green earth. No – and I’m so sorry – they’re not on sale yet, but you bet your bottom US American dollar I’ll tell you as soon as they are.
2. Merica Fanny Pack. This gem is in stock and you should probably own it. Get it.
3. Merica Knockarounds. These limited edition were made specifically for Chubbies and unfortunately, can’t be purchased online at this time.
In the mean time, these bad boys are ready and rearin’ to go. Get em.
3. Merica Chubbies. I had to. Get em.
4. Stars and Bars Chucks. For days. Get them so I can borrow them. Do it.
And there you have it. You’re welcome America. #sochi2014 #teamUSA #Merica