The following are as normal as pigeons in San Diego – but in San Francisco, you’re about as likely to see the following as you are to see a baby pigeon, which happens, pretty much never.
1. Washing Machines #thisismylifenow
2. Dish Washers #lotsofboredcatsinSF
3. Parking #thereisnone #donttry
5. Not having to take the bus #ew
6. A Trader Joes being in close proximity to you wherever you are #allIwantisTJs
7. A lack of wind
But in end, there’s this –
and hot damn, there’s this,
so color me excited to live in this gem of a city.